Guilty Pleasure

9:59 PM / Posted by Nicole C /

OKAY...so I know it is some rough times going on with the economy and all...and I SWEAR I thought about the recession the whole time I was considering buying these Dolce&Gabbana satin pumps, BUT they were 50% off from the original 415 plus tax price and they had them in MY SIZE...one of only two sizes LEFT! I just had to! I really did! It was meant to be! Definitely very retro chic that can be dressed up or down. Looks great with skinny jeans and a tuxedo blazer OR add UUUMPH to an all black ensemble! =D






Like This Post?Add To Google BookmarksAdd To Yahoo MyWebAdd To Windows LiveAdd To SlashdotFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To BloglinesAdd To AskAdd To FurlAdd To RedditAdd To Newsvine

0 comments:

Post a Comment