Miu Miu Meeooww

3:11 PM / Posted by Nicole C /

Here Katie Holmes is the new 'model' for Miu Miu clothing line. And here are her photos for the campaign. I wouldn't expect Katie Holmes to be the spokesmodel, I've never looked at her as a true FASHION ICON but I guess? She does look very chic in these photos. Stiff, but that it is definitely Miu Miu's signature 'look' in their campaigns and advertisements. These photos is reminiscent of old Roman Time/300 movie type of thing with the backdrop and colors.









In case you have never heard of Miu Miu, it is a diffusion line from Miuccia Prada, head designer and entrepreneur of the famous Italian fashion line Prada. Miu Miu is Miuccia's nickname and it is the "more affordable" line. More affordable as in 500 dollar pair of shoes as opposed to 800 dollars. *blank stare* But Miu Miu does have some very unique looking shoes and handbags...definitely an investment.


Like This Post?Add To Google BookmarksAdd To Yahoo MyWebAdd To Windows LiveAdd To SlashdotFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To BloglinesAdd To AskAdd To FurlAdd To RedditAdd To Newsvine

1 comments:

Comment by Amanda Allison on January 15, 2009 at 4:53 PM

Hi!

When I first heard KH was going to be in Miu Miu's next campaign I really didn't know how to feel. I know she has great style (since Tom Cruise, anyway) so I'm pleasantly surprised by these ads. I love the colors used in the background & the dress in the second photo.


P.S. I don't have an infatution with T.I. but I do think he's pretty damn hot! ;)

Fabulous blog. I can't wait to read more.

Post a Comment