a-HEAD of His Time- Karl Lagerfeld

12:33 PM / Posted by Nicole C /

*UPDATE* Diane von Furstenberg's spring ROCK GODDESS 09 Collection is now available for pre-order online! Even if you don't plan on spending any money...there are very beautiful looking pieces just to check out...especially her sun dresses!

Karl Largerfeld is the head designer at the house of CHANEL premiered his 2009 Fall collection Tuesday at Paris Fashion Week and the head pieces on the models were amazing. Reportedly they are all made of paper...how resourceful!






Even if we are going through some hard times and don't have the funds to actually buy these clothes, at least fashion always provides some form of artwork for us to look at and admire...


Like This Post?Add To Google BookmarksAdd To Yahoo MyWebAdd To Windows LiveAdd To SlashdotFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To BloglinesAdd To AskAdd To FurlAdd To RedditAdd To Newsvine

1 comments:

Comment by Amanda Allison on February 3, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Now that I have a day off I'm heading over to style.com to check out all the latest pics from Fashion week!

The head pieces are made from paper? Really? Incredible. They are beautiful!

I agree, I know I don't have all the funds in the world (right now) to purchase a lot of the clothes and accessories I'd like, but there's more to fashion that just shopping. I've got a huge appreciation for the artwork, like you mentioned; it never lets me down and keeps me looking forward to more!

Post a Comment