At Last...

4:24 PM / Posted by Nicole C /

So here are more pictures INAUGURAL BALL. I also posted the link to the youtube video where Beyonce performs ETTA JAMES' AT LAST for Michelle and Obama's first dance. I seriously wanted to cry. MY PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA! WHO IS YOURS?!?!





The beautiful couple. Beyonce sounded amazing and looked great!


Two of the best dressed men BESIDES the Barack Obama of course...YOUNG JEEZY AND T.I.(DUH! YOU KNOW I HAD TO PUT UP A PICTURE OF T.I. SOONER OR LATER!!! =P)



Common looked pretty sharp himself!


Heres the the youtube video. Touched my heart.


Like This Post?Add To Google BookmarksAdd To Yahoo MyWebAdd To Windows LiveAdd To SlashdotFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To BloglinesAdd To AskAdd To FurlAdd To RedditAdd To Newsvine

0 comments:

Post a Comment