LA FASHION WEEK 09

9:04 PM / Posted by Nicole C /

Hey guys! Chris finally convinced me to update this thing and so this is my first official post! I should of updated when I attended the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at the Smashbox Studios like two months ago. I'm sorry I'm late but hey better than never right? It was an amazing experience. Met so many people and seen a lot of collections from up and coming designers. My favorite would definitely me KEVAN HALLS (my first runway show!!!) and JULIA CLANCEY. Julia Clancey is an designer from England. Her spring collection was beautiful. Lots of wearable dresses and shirts. Kevan Hall was my absolute favorite...He would be one of the most known out of all the designers from the week...he was featured in Kimora Lee's reality show LIFE IN THE FAB LANE. Unfortunately, I did not bring any sort of digital camera while I was there to take any pictures of both collections. It was my first time and I was on volunetter duty (HUGE SHOUT OUT TO IMG-Keri!!!) so I thought it was unprofessional?! I was not familiar with the rules of cameras, except for the professionals and the paparazzi. Sorry! Kevan's collections was mostly compiled of elegant gowns, flowy chiffon, and a touch of the old hollywood vintage theme in some of his looks. I stood near the end of the runway where all the paparazzi. At that point I literally did not move and my mind was scrambling. I really wanted to scream because I COULD NOT believe I am actually here! The event was from Sunday-Thursday. Missed only like one or two shows out of the 16? I dont want to overwhelm anyone with an OUTDATED event, so I'll stop here. But if you do want to hear me just hit me an email? LOL. I do have like 3 pictures from two of the shows and the lounge at SMASHBOX. I just fixed my laptop so I have to upload the pics so give me a day and check back!


Like This Post?Add To Google BookmarksAdd To Yahoo MyWebAdd To Windows LiveAdd To SlashdotFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To BloglinesAdd To AskAdd To FurlAdd To RedditAdd To Newsvine

0 comments:

Post a Comment