Fashion Week Pictures

5:22 PM / Posted by Nicole C /

Sorry for the delay! It's the HOLIDAYS ok. I've been lazy. Just worked an 8 hour graveyard shift folding 234234 t-shirts. But I have kept my word and here are the three pictures that I was able to take at LA Fashion Week back in October. The pictures are not MUCH but it was a view from my phone! Blackberry cameras are the best! =)


The Julia Clancey Show. One of my favorites! She is a London-based designer. Check out some more of her collection at WWW.JULIACLANCEY.COM


The Lauren Conrad show. I wasn't very impressed with the clothes but I just took a picture to show how crazy crowded that show was and all the media and papparazzi



The lounge area at Smashbox Studios


Like This Post?Add To Google BookmarksAdd To Yahoo MyWebAdd To Windows LiveAdd To SlashdotFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To BloglinesAdd To AskAdd To FurlAdd To RedditAdd To Newsvine

0 comments:

Post a Comment