GREEN WITH ENVY

9:34 PM / Posted by Nicole C /

So I just watched the encore presentation of THE HILLS and it was the episode where WHITNEY gets an interview to work for DIANE von FURSTENBERG who as I mentioned is my all time favorite and you guys that know me know that as well. AND WHITNEY gets the chance to move to NEW YORK! [inserting the jealousy] but I like WHITNEY so kudos to her. I don't want to think about it too much while I am stuck studying for this darn economics final I have tomorrow and thinking I will get up there soon!!! But I just had to vent! Anyways here are some pictures of DVF's Resort Collection that are in stores NOW! Enjoy! Her Resort Collection Show was held in Florence, Italy at the exclusive Giardino Torrigiani. Celebrities included Eva Longoria who also attended an open-air dinner after the show to celebrate! Ahh "la dolce vita amidst!"















Like This Post?Add To Google BookmarksAdd To Yahoo MyWebAdd To Windows LiveAdd To SlashdotFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To BloglinesAdd To AskAdd To FurlAdd To RedditAdd To Newsvine

0 comments:

Post a Comment