NY Fashion Week Madness

10:22 AM / Posted by Nicole C /

So since I couldn't attend NY Fashion Week, I have definitely been keeping up with the shows at NYMAG.COM. Definitely very interesting looks yet at the same time, it seems that black, white and dark toned colors such as PLUM are present in some of the designer's fall 09 collection. However, there still are burst of color here and there just to brighten up the wardrobe. Below are various looks from different designers which are my favorite and most interesting looks to me out of the bunch (in no particular order...just which ever look came first from my albums) They are also part of the Top 100 Runway Looks at NYMAG.COM! Enjoy! [All pictures courtesy of NYMAG.COM]


Niiice! Classic yet modern and simple twist on a Japanese Kimono. Ready to wear!

Project Runway Contestant...I LOVE LOVE the pastel-ly colors and details of the skirt! My favorite color!

Project Runway

Nathan Jended...YESS...DvF's creative director I believe?

Naeem Khan...not something I would necessarily wear, BUT the color blend is amazing! I swear i thought her feet were on fire...doesn't it?...when you first glance at the bottom? Maybe its just me

Monique Lhuillier...the sleeves are amazing!

Matthew Williamson...definitely ready to wear!

DSquared2

Doo Ri

Just thought I'd throw in a gorgeous dress from Versace...I'm not sure if his collection was part of NY Fashion Week or Milan's...I don't categorize the pictures as I save them.


Like This Post?Add To Google BookmarksAdd To Yahoo MyWebAdd To Windows LiveAdd To SlashdotFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To BloglinesAdd To AskAdd To FurlAdd To RedditAdd To Newsvine

0 comments:

Post a Comment