GRAMMYS WEEKEND: GLAM OR SHAM?

9:50 PM / Posted by Nicole C /

*Now I know the whole blog sphere and gossip sites are going crazy over the Chris Brown and Rihanna situation, but I don't really want to comment or talk about it on my site, but I do want to say that hope everyne involved is OKAY*

The Grammys was this weekend and although I wasn't really impressed with anyone's outfit during the actual Red Carpet, but people did look quite HOT attending the after-parties and the annaual Clive Davis' famous pre-grammy party.


Grammy Glam


Here is Rihanna at the Clive Davis party giving us a preview of spring in her Gucci maxi gown. She looked really nice. It does add some color to this dull and gloomy weather we've been having in LA. Although her make-up was a little bit off...I'd liked it even better if she had a more 'fun in the sun' bronzey look that would compliment the dress.





Kim Kardashian looked very elegant and regal in this white organza dress. She was on hosting duties for E! News. DRESS, HAIR, MAKE-UP= PERFECTION



Solange in a short yellow BCBG dress. She did look a little to0 simple for the Grammys, but I did like the color on her and her hair and make-up was my favorite.



T.I. (DUH...I just had to ok!) and his girlfriend, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle in a sequinned Herve Ledger dress...not a big fan on the dress, but the rest of her look is nice...looks like shes been working out EXTRA hard in the gym getting back that nickname.


Jay-Z looking sharp and dapper in a suit.



Angela and Vanessa Simmons also arrived in style, Angela looked cute but Vanessa rocked it! She looked great!


Although these celebs did look nice, nothing was too stunning for me to take a second look at...and again...there was more Misses than hits...

Grammy Sham



Jennifer Hudson in Rolan Mouret. It was just too much...especially turned sideways. I liked the fit but other than that...*BUZZER*



Jordan Sparks in a Debra Davenport gown. The silouette looks great on her but the material and design is just off.



Paula Abdul...never really does right in my book. The yellow Vazil Soto (sp?)gown is just too much, the detailing of the gold on the shoulder and the hair pin...NO NO NO


Estelle in this Bernard Chandran "space gladiator" look is just a mess. And her Guiseppes aren't helping...*yikes*

TONS AND TONS of more pics of celebs GLAM AND SHAM looks at the ybf.com site. All pics courtesy of the ybf as well!


Like This Post?Add To Google BookmarksAdd To Yahoo MyWebAdd To Windows LiveAdd To SlashdotFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To BloglinesAdd To AskAdd To FurlAdd To RedditAdd To Newsvine

1 comments:

Comment by Amanda Allison on February 10, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Its like you read my mind. I completely agree with everything you said!

Post a Comment