PARIS FASHION WEEK IS HERE.....JEAN-PAUL GAUTIER FALL 09

4:22 PM / Posted by Nicole C /

Jean Paul Gautier has taken us back to the Madonna days....the days with her performing on stage with her infamous cone-shaped corsets...his collection was a mix of the Queen of pop era with a little bit of Hollywood glam thrown in it. I won't be surprised if you see Lady Gaga in one of these outfits. Also I included a pic of Cameron Diaz at the bottom covering V Magazine. Its different, but its a good look on her! I meant to post it earlier, but hey I killed two birds with one stone today. Hopefully, I can update more often since Paris Fashion Week kicked off and I'll be in the studios all next week with my laptop in front of me the whole time =D [All pics courtesy of NYMAG.com]



This reminds of me of something that will be in Tim Burton's upcoming "Alice in Wonderland" movie






Like This Post?Add To Google BookmarksAdd To Yahoo MyWebAdd To Windows LiveAdd To SlashdotFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To BloglinesAdd To AskAdd To FurlAdd To RedditAdd To Newsvine

0 comments:

Post a Comment