Under his Umbrella....ella...ella

10:49 AM / Posted by Nicole C /

Giambattista Valli's Fall 09 Collection continutes to show the crowd his innovative designs with the UMBRELLA effect on the model's dresses. The floral details also add a feminine touch to the whole thing. Loooves it!!!

Here are my favorite looks. (all pics courtesy of nymag.com)










The BRILLIANT designer himself.


Like This Post?Add To Google BookmarksAdd To Yahoo MyWebAdd To Windows LiveAdd To SlashdotFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To BloglinesAdd To AskAdd To FurlAdd To RedditAdd To Newsvine

1 comments:

Anonymous on March 6, 2009 at 12:32 PM

Hi Mr/Ms Author.
I am the webmaster/author of Slimmingforstyle.blogspot.com/ where your link is placed. I would like to suggest you to configure your blog to Google Analytics. These days my blog is earning 20-30 visits a day with different style keywords, and as you know your link is placed on top portion of my blog, it is likely that many users might be clicking on URL and coming to your site. I am suggesting you this because by doing this you can analyze how many visitors are coming to your site.
Thank you.
Densepense.

Post a Comment